Palawan Luxury Cruising on Lagoon 630 for 8 persons
With a well-deserved booming rise in tourism, Palawan—with its breathtaking views and popular dive sites—should undeniably be a part of your travel list. Experience the most out of your Palawan getaway with a luxury cruise on our magnificent Lagoon 360 Motor Yacht complete with a set of fully trained crew and first-rate onboard accommodations. For a fully satisfying cruising experience, a highly-skilled private chef will be in your company to prepare delectable full board meals along with sparkling refreshments.
Sail through Apo Reef, which is one of the most popular diving sites in the Philippines, and get to thrive on the island life with a tour through Paradise, Bamboo, Banana, and Malcapuya islands. Indulge in a wide list of water activities that will truly gratify you a week of leisure. Relieve yourself as you get to spend your evening under the stars on board, or arrange a bonfire on one of the islands while you forget all about the horns and traffic noises in the city.
Start your authentic island experience now! Check our rates and further details below.
- well-trained crew
- onboard accommodations
- full board meals and refreshments by private chef
- entrance and fees to islands and reefs
- snorkeling gears
- 30 miles of fuel per day (if a different itinerary is requested)
The Lagoon 630 Motor yacht
Built in 2017, the beautiful Lagoon 630 powerboat is perfect for cruising up to 25 persons. With 4 cabins and a 360-degree view on the upper deck, you will not miss the breathtaking sights as you sail through the clear blue waters and lush sceneries of the Philippine islands.
- Air-conditioned saloon
- Four cabins
- Spacious bow area
- Sundeck to relax
Apo Reef is a coral reef system in the Philippines situated on the northeast of Palawan. Encompassing 34 square kilometers (13 sq mi), it is by no means the world's second-largest contiguous coral reef system but is the largest in the country. The reef and its surrounding waters are protected areas in the country administered as the Apo Reef Natural Park (ARNP). It is one of the best known and most popular dive sites in the Philippines. It is listed in the tentative list for UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
The Package in Details
- Pick up the guests at Busuanga airport in the morning and transfer to the Lagoon 630.
- Sailing to Apo Reef, Lunch on the reef
- Snorkeling activity in the afternoon
- Eating on Paradise Island
- Massage on Club Paradise island resort
- Night on board
- Breakfast on boat,
- Sailing to Siete Picados, morning snorkeling activity in a beautiful protected marine sancturaries
- Lunch on board
- Afternoon visit to Barracuda and Kayangan lakes
- Dinner on board
- Hot everning bath in Maquinit hot springs on Busuanga island
- Night on board
- Cruising to Bamboo Island,
- Breakfast on Bamboo and his organic garden
- Morning activities, water sports on Bamboo island, kayak and other activities
- Lunch on the island
- Free afternoon with all island activities
- Bon fire on the island
- Night on Bamboo Island or on board
- Breakfast on Bamboo Island
- Cruising to Coral Garden, one of the best snorkeling spots in Palawan
- Lunch on the boat
- Visit of the white sand island of Banana and Malcapuya
- Return to Busuanga Island
- Transfer to the Airport
|4 persons||5 persons||6 persons||7 persons||8 persons|
|3 days/2nights||USD 30,200||USD 30,500||USD 30,800||USD 31,100||USD 31,400|
|4 days/3nights||USD 39,600||USD 40,000||
|USD 40,800||USD 41,200|
|Additional day||USD 9,400||USD 9,500||USD 9,600||USD 9,700||USD 9,800|
Private Sea Plane Manila - Palawan (one way) 7 persons
|Diving Session||USD 100/ person|
Fill in the form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.